VEGAS Movie Studio 13 Suite HD video editing, DVD creation, and more
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Windows 8 or later with a touchscreen required for touchscreen editing)*
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU**
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
* 64-bit operating system required for BorisFX Units.
** NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects plug-ins require nVidia GeForce or Quadro card that supports CUDA with driver 285.62 or newer, AMD/ATI Radeon HD 2400 or better with Catalyst 11.11 or newer. Intel HD is not supported.
You must provide your registration information in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration within 30 days.
Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later. Driver version 285.62 or higher required for NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
Radeon HD 2400 or preferably Catalyst 11.11 or higher required for NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects.
Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU such as HD Graphics 4000.
Please note: NewBlueFX 3D Titling and Video Effects plug-ins do not run under Intel HD.
AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, QuickTime®, SND, SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S
AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, TIFF, QuickTime®, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV, XAVC S