Get to know an extremely powerful, complete choice for video and audio post production. With three incredible programs which all work together in a seamless workflow, achieve astonishing, world-class video and audio results. VEGAS POST Combines the industry-leading video and audio editing tools of VEGAS Pro with the visual FX and compositing tools in VEGAS Effects and the image processing prowess of VEGAS Image in an affordable package. VEGAS POST provides a true alternative for professional video editors and artists. Check it out!
Creatives work faster than with any other professional video production software in VEGAS Pro, with a fully customizable, intuitive interface, efficient hardware acceleration, nested timelines, and powerful editing tools. The audio tools in VEGAS Pro give you a full digital audio workstation right on your project timeline with no need to go to outside software or switch views. For fast, efficient workflows, VEGAS Pro is your best choice.
Track the motion of objects as they move across your live video area, even as they change shape and perspective, and then apply the same motion tracking to other videos, text, and so on so that they move along with the originally tracked object.
VEGAS Pro works with you and your unique style as a creative partner. You work your way – whatever your way is!
Conjure crazy weather or raise whole cities from the ground up. Unleash swarms of creatures or blanket your world in smoke. Wrap your particle clouds around 2D and 3D shapes.
Generate realistic fire and lightning effects and enhance them with heat distortion and post-processed lighting effects.
Escape the limits of pre-rendered stock muzzle flashes – generate an endless variety of flashes from pistols to miniguns and rotate them 3D space for realistic flashes from any angle.
Footage you thought was unsalvageable just might be saved with Video Repair. Stabilize shaky footage. Denoise grainy shots. Take out fisheye lens distortion. Fix the jello-vision from rolling shutters.
Work in a lightning-fast, GPU-accelerated environment with fast playback and an efficient workflow, with threaded rendering of portions of your project in the background while you keep working on the rest of the project. Set up multiple renders then walk away with the export queue. All with support for 8K and cutting-edge formats, so you can work with video from cellphone cameras to top-end video cameras.
Create pro-level composites with unlimited layers, automatic keying and zero baked-in changes. VEGAS Image is the first photo editing software to keep your image data RAW and your layers self-contained. No more switching between different software!
Use automatic chromakey to remove green screens and other backgrounds without spending hours erasing fine elements, while the luminance key removes black backgrounds from stock footage fire! Take advantage of powerful spill suppression, edge softening, and light wrapping for seamless, convincing keys, even from footage you thought was unusable.
All layers are live and accessible at all times, so you can adjust them at will and not disturb any other layers. Nothing is ever set in stone, so it's no problem to fix hidden mistakes or satisfy later inspiration. Apply new elements directly to any selected layer with the Insert Objects menu.
- Video Editing & Workflow
- Get Inspired with Creative Cuts & Transitions
- Video Editing Tips to Edit like a Pro
- Flexible Storyboards for Efficient Workflow
- Motion Tracking and Video Stabilization
- Rescue Unusable Video Footage with Stabilization
- Make & Edit a Killer YouTube Video
- Storyboards: Make it Easy to Build Your Story
- Pro Audio Effects for Pro-level Sound Editing
- Fundamentals of Video Editing for Beginners
- How to Make Your Own Movie in Easy Steps
- How & When to Use Jump Cut Editing
- Record Your Screen for YouTube Video Tutorials
- Make Video Collage and Animate with Track Motion Tool
- Create 3D Moving Poster with Mesh Warp
- Split Screen Video with Crop Effect Tool
- Overlay Image on Video — News-Style
- How to Reverse a Video - It’s Easy, Fast, and Simple
- How Keyframe Helps Creating Stunning VFX
- Combine Multiple Clips Together Into One Video
- Creative Match Cut Examples for Better Storytelling
- Create Fun, Effective Text, Titles & Roll Credits
- Change Video Orientation (Rotate or Flip)
- Convert MOV to MP4
- 25 New Cool Text Animations
- Freeze Part of Your Footage for Dramatic Flair
- Choosing your Software
- Find the Best Professional Video Software
- Best Video Editing Solution for Windows
- Best Solutions for Home Users & Aspiring Pros
- The Right Video Software from Beginner to Pro
- Video Editing Software for Beginners & Intermediates
- Video Editing Software for Professionals
- Video Editing & Post-Production Software
- Video Effects Software with Pro Effects
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Movie VS. Filmora9
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. DaVinci Resolve