Get to know an extremely powerful, complete choice for video and audio post production. With four incredible programs which all work together in a seamless workflow, achieve astonishing, world-class video and audio results.
VEGAS POST Suite combines the industry-leading video and audio editing tools of VEGAS Pro with the visual FX and compositing tools in VEGAS Effects, the image processing prowess of VEGAS Image and SOUND FORGE Pro for a professional video sound editing and mastering in an affordable package. VEGAS POST Suite provides a true alternative for professional video editors and artists. Check it out!
- Designed for top-end users looking for powerful, integrated video and audio post-production
- It sets a new standard for professional-level post production and finishing for feature films, television shows, and commercials
- Get the job done fast and collaborate seamlessly with other professionals working other tasks in the process
- Produce mind-blowing pro-level video and bring your epic artistic visions to life on the screen
- Not just customizable plugins - create your own incredible FX from scratch
- Top-end professional tools to create your own original visual worlds
- The highest level of visual processing and FX power
Creatives work faster than with any other professional video production software in VEGAS Pro, with a fully customizable, intuitive interface, efficient hardware acceleration, nested timelines, and powerful editing tools. The audio tools in VEGAS Pro give you a full digital audio workstation right on your project timeline with no need to go to outside software or switch views. For fast, efficient workflows, VEGAS Pro is your best choice.
Place the color grading panel wherever it works best for your workflow and benefit from the even more intuitive interface.
Track the motion of objects as they move across your live video area, even as they change shape and perspective, and then apply the same motion tracking to other videos, text, and so on so that they move along with the originally tracked object.
VEGAS Pro works with you and your unique style as a creative partner. You work your way – whatever your way is!
Conjure crazy weather or raise whole cities from the ground up. Unleash swarms of creatures or blanket your world in smoke. Wrap your particle clouds around 2D and 3D shapes.
Add pro-level text to your compositions, with 3D geometric effects like extrude, bevel, and rotate, all with lights, shadows, and environment maps – for complex, sophisticated titles worthy of your project. And now you can add as many customizable colored outlines to your titles as you like.
Set your creative gears in motion with Behavior Effects. Create eye-popping and complex motion interactions between layers easily with Rotate By Layer. Engineer complex effects sequences like solar systems or animated clocks by setting one layer to rotate based on a multiplier of another layer’s rotation.
Generate realistic fire and lightning effects and enhance them with heat distortion and post-processed lighting effects.
Escape the limits of pre-rendered stock muzzle flashes – generate an endless variety of flashes from pistols to miniguns and rotate them 3D space for realistic flashes from any angle.
Footage you thought was unsalvageable just might be saved with Video Repair. Stabilize shaky footage. Denoise grainy shots. Take out fisheye lens distortion. Fix the jello-vision from rolling shutters.
Work in a lightning-fast, GPU-accelerated environment with fast playback and an efficient workflow, with threaded rendering of portions of your project in the background while you keep working on the rest of the project. Set up multiple renders then walk away with the export queue. All with support for 8K and cutting-edge formats, so you can work with video from cellphone cameras to top-end video cameras.
Create pro-level composites with unlimited layers, automatic keying and zero baked-in changes. VEGAS Image is the first photo editing software to keep your image data RAW and your layers self-contained. No more switching between different software!
Use automatic chromakey to remove green screens and other backgrounds without spending hours erasing fine elements, while the luminance key removes black backgrounds from stock footage fire! Take advantage of powerful spill suppression, edge softening, and light wrapping for seamless, convincing keys, even from footage you thought was unusable.
All layers are live and accessible at all times, so you can adjust them at will and not disturb any other layers. Nothing is ever set in stone, so it's no problem to fix hidden mistakes or satisfy later inspiration. Apply new elements directly to any selected layer with the Insert Objects menu.
SOUND FORGE Pro is the industry standard for professional audio cleaning, mastering, recording, and editing. Reduce background noise and create crystal-clear audio. Everything seamlessly integrated into VEGAS Pro: Edit an audio event on the timeline in SOUND FORGE Pro and have allchanges automatically applied back to these events in VEGAS Pro.
Your tool of choice for professional audio editing, mastering and restoration.
SOUND FORGE Pro allows you to capture up to 64-bit/768 kHz audio for the highest possible quality. Apply effects during recording and monitor it.
- Industry-leading hardware acceleration
- AI-driven tools
- Pro-level color grading tools all in one panel
- Powerful plug-in management
- Multiple (nested) timelines
- Full HDR environment with HDR preview & video scopes
- LUT support
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- Planar motion tracking
- Mesh Warp tool
- Video noise reduction & flicker filter
- Professional audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
- Over 800 effects, tools & presets
- Particle generators for magical effects
- Import/render 3D models
- Green screen removal with spill suppression & light wrapping
- 3D text & titling
- Behavior effects
- Professional video sound editing and mastering
- Removal of background noise
- Get rid of intermittent clicks and pops
- Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts
- Capture high quality voiceovers and more
- Visual audio editing with WaveColor
- 20% discount
- Available now on special offer: get your first 12 months for only C$393.48 instead of C$491.88.
- Starting the 13th month, pay only C$491.88/12 months.
- Only now for free in this offer:
- ✔ NEW! ActionVFX Clip Pack (C$169 value)
- 20% discount
- Available now on special offer: get your first 12 months for only C$412.68 instead of C$515.88.
- Starting the 13th month, pay only C$515.88/12 months.
- Only now for free in this offer:
- ✔ NEW! ActionVFX Clip Pack (C$169 value)
- Quality & Performance
- Why is Non-Linear Editing the Standard Today?
- Why is VEGAS Pro Faster than any other NLE?
- Best PC Hardware for Your Editing Needs
- Best Codecs for Exporting Your Project
- Choose the Right Video Format for You
- What's Good Bit Rate and Its Effect on Video
- How Proxy File Benefits You When Editing Hi-Res Video
- Color Grading & Correction
- Understanding Color Grading vs. Color Correction
- Guide for Professional Color Grading
- Video Scopes for Accurate Color Correction
- Color Grading Panel for a Powerful Workflow
- Easy and Quick Color Correction & Color Grading with LUT
- Build Atmosphere with Filter & Effect
- How to Fix Image That's Too Dark or Bright
- Get More Details with HDR Color Grading
- Set Your White Balance Right for Effective Color Correction
- Special Effects & Image Editing
- Must-know Video Effects to Add Your Videos
- Guide to Chroma Key & Green Screen
- Types of Transitions & When to Use Them
- How to Add Motion Blur in Video
- Blurry Image Is Not Always Bad. Here's Why!
- 3 Techniques to Help You Have a Clean Key
- Remove Spill and Blocky Artifacts from Green Screen Footage
- Slow Down or Speed Up Video Footage
- 5 Advanced VFX Edit You See in Superhero Movies
- Make a Smooth Slo-Mo Effect with Optical Flow Slow Motion
- Powerful Tools for Compositing
- Video Editing & Workflow
- Get Inspired with Creative Cuts & Transitions
- Video Editing Tips to Edit like a Pro
- Flexible Storyboards for Efficient Workflow
- Motion Tracking and Video Stabilization
- Rescue Unusable Video Footage with Stabilization
- Make & Edit a Killer YouTube Video
- Storyboards: Make it Easy to Build Your Story
- Pro Audio Effects for Pro-level Sound Editing
- Fundamentals of Video Editing for Beginners
- How to Make Your Own Movie in Easy Steps
- How & When to Use Jump Cut Editing
- Record Your Screen for YouTube Video Tutorials
- Make Video Collage and Animate with Track Motion Tool
- Create 3D Moving Poster with Mesh Warp
- Split Screen Video with Crop Effect Tool
- Overlay Image on Video — News-Style
- How to Reverse a Video - It’s Easy, Fast, and Simple
- How Keyframe Helps Creating Stunning VFX
- Combine Multiple Clips Together Into One Video
- Creative Match Cut Examples for Better Storytelling
- Create Fun, Effective Text, Titles & Roll Credits
- Change Video Orientation (Rotate or Flip)
- Convert MOV to MP4
- 25 New Cool Text Animations
- Freeze Part of Your Footage for Dramatic Flair
- Learn Motion Tracking for Endless Possibilities
- Bézier Mask to Create Seamless Composites
- J-Cut vs. L-Cut Editing | How-To with Example
- How Nested Timeline Helps You Keep Organized
- Make Holiday Photos More Lively with Slideshow Creator
- Slideshow Creator Tool for Easy Video Montage
- Advanced Tips & Tricks in VEGAS Pro & Movie Studio — with Videos
- Combine Footages from Different Angles (Multicam)
- Fastest and Easiest Way to Make Edits
- Working with Timeline — Places You Can Add Effects To
- Is It different To Edit Normal Footage or 360° footage?
- Let's Get Familiar with Trimmer Tool
- Record High-Quality Voiceover & Add It in Video
- Remove Noise in Video and Audio & How to Avoid It
- Post-Production Editing
- Essential Post-Production Steps for Beginners
- Key to Pro-Quality Post Production
- Audio Compression for Professional Sound
- A True Alternative: Complete Post Production
- Cut your Video Footage to the Beat of Music
- All the Things You Need in a VFX Software — Tutorial Included
- 3D Animation Pipelines for Efficient Animation Production
- 3D Compositing — Explained
- The VFX Stage of the 3D Animation Pipeline
- Choosing your Software
- Find the Best Professional Video Software
- Best Video Editing Solution for Windows
- Best Solutions for Home Users & Aspiring Pros
- The Right Video Software from Beginner to Pro
- Video Editing Software for Beginners & Intermediates
- Video Editing Software for Professionals
- Video Editing & Post-Production Software
- Video Effects Software with Pro Effects
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Movie Studio VS. Filmora9
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. DaVinci Resolve