"Complex editing is simple to do with VEGAS Movie Studio's easy-to-use interface. Every single feature is right at your fingertips – whether you need to cut, time, animate or color grade, VEGAS Movie Studio 17 has it all."
Have you been inspired to start making your own videos to share your ideas and passions with friends, family, and the world? Looking for software which will help you get started and grow with you as you develop your skills? Need something simple and intuitive to get you off the ground and sharing your video creations in no time? VEGAS Movie Studio brings a whole new level of intuitive, simple workflow, with powerful tools and a path from just beginning all the way to sophisticated video making. VEGAS Movie Studio makes video editing easy, dynamic, and fun!
Bring all your video and photos from your camera, tablet, or smartphone into your project. Don’t worry; VEGAS Movie Studio will help!
Let the Guided Video Creator take you through all the steps of editing. Or use a storyboard to arrange your videos and photos like pictures in an album. Once you’re comfortable, take complete control on the video timeline while you master the perfect edit.
Fix color, add titles and music, work with green screen, add amazing visual and sound effects. Make your video into something your audience will remember with dozens of FX tools, all at your fingertips.
Let family, friends, and the whole word watch your latest creation with just a click. Share Online lets you export directly to your Facebook, YouTube, or Vimeo account.
Are you an aspiring filmmaker looking to edit video easily but don’t have any prior experience? Or maybe an advanced video hobbyist or even semi-professional videographer aiming for slick, professional results? Or are you someone who just wants to share memories with friends and family in a fun, engaging way, but don’t know where to start?
VEGAS MOVIE STUDIO is designed for anyone who wants to take advantage of the power of video to express themselves or share stories with others. Wedding videos, travel logs, birthdays and holidays, family traditions, vacations, all kinds of home movies – VEGAS Movie Studio is ideal for creating and sharing lasting memories. Want to be a YouTuber or social media influencer? Take advantage of the intuitive workflow and tools and then, with just a few clicks, export and upload the video right from your VEGAS Movie Studio timeline to your social media pages.
Whether you’re just getting started or already experienced, create outstanding videos with confidence. Make movies you’re proud of. Become the director of your own story!
Highlights of VEGAS Movie Studio:
- Specialized video editing modes for any level of experience
- Customizable user interface
- Full GPU acceleration for faster rendering and smoother video preview
- Unique, interactive storyboard editing
- Included for free: MAGIX Music Maker – create your own soundtracks
Everything in VEGAS Movie Studio, plus:
- Precise motion tracking
- Draw flexible Bézier masks and apply effects on them
- Built-in Slow Motion FX plug-in
- One-touch video stabilization
- Lens Correction plug-in
- Screen capture from monitors, webcams, and audio devices
- Support for 4K and common video formats
Everything in VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum, plus FXhome Ignite Advanced VFX Pack which includes:
- Edit: Beautify – for the perfect skin
- VFX: Damage – create a long-lost video look
- VFX: Retro – the sci-fi look for your movies
- Color: Starter – find the perfect mood for every scene
- 3D: gunfire pack – add ultimate action to your movies
Movie making. Powerful and easy. Makes getting you started in video editing easier and more fun than ever. Create complete videos with little or no experience or use advanced tools when you're ready to get seriously creative.
"In all honesty, I am still able to produce 90% of my professional projects in VEGAS Movie Studio with no compromise. If VEGAS Pro is a lion, Movie Studio is a cougar at the price of a housecat."
"VEGAS Movie Studio offers a professional editing experience with tools not normally found on a consumer level product like multicamera editing, advanced color grading, track compositing and an expandable library of exciting effects and transitions. There is no better, feature-packed, affordable editing tool available."
MOVIE STUDIO: Easily bring your video, audio, and other media together and arrange them into a fun, compelling story that you can share with your family and friends.
- Guided Video Creator: import, edit, add enhancements, and export, all from a single window, with VEGAS Movie Studio guiding you the whole way. Take full control whenever you’re ready.
- Storyboard: lay out and rearrange your video and images like photos in an album. When you’re ready, go to the timeline for complete editing control.
MOVIE STUDIO: Easily and quickly create amazing video edits with the same types of powerful tools that the pros use, like video stabilization, motion tracking, and powerful color correction tools.
- Easy Editing Modes: instantly switch between specialized layouts for adding media, creating titles, adding effects, transitions, and music, and export.
- Intuitive Timeline: work your own way with a timeline and tools which feel natural and speedy.
MOVIE STUDIO: Tools just like those the pros use give your videos that finished touch or special color look.
- Auto Looks: enjoy a large set of automatic presets to give you the kinds of popular looks seen in movies and TV shows.
- Color Curves: adjust exposure, shadows, and highlights for exactly the right amount of contrast.
- Saturation Adjust: make your colors pop, or desaturate for a washed out look or even black and white.
MOVIE STUDIO: Tons of special-effects filters and transitions give you the power to get as creative as you want to be.
- Effects Filters: play with color looks, add blurs and convolutions, cut out sections of your images, add borders, make animated picture-in-picture effects, and so much more!
- 3D Animated Transitions: choose from a collection of animated 3D transitions to give your videos extra pop.
- Chromakey: remove green screen backgrounds to put your subjects in whole new worlds.
MOVIE STUDIO: A movie is nothing without great audio, so use the impressive audio tools to record, edit, and mix the highest-quality audio for your videos.
- Multitrack Audio Environment: record and edit audio in a multitrack environment with professional metering and more.
- Audio Effects: choose from a library of more than a dozen customizable effects to give your audio the perfect sheen or amazing customized sound.
MOVIE STUDIO: Easily deliver your finished video any way you want to including directly to your YouTube channel to share it quickly with your family and friends.
- Share Online: Automatically render and upload to your YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook account with a few clicks.
- Save to Your Computer: choose from the most-used video formats to create video files for sharing with others or to upload yourself.
- Color Grading & Correction
- Understanding Color Grading vs. Color Correction
- Guide for Professional Color Grading
- Video Scopes for Accurate Color Correction
- Color Grading Panel for a Powerful Workflow
- Easy and Quick Color Correction & Color Grading with LUT
- Build Atmosphere with Filter & Effect
- How to Fix Image That's Too Dark or Bright
- Get More Details with HDR Color Grading
- Set Your White Balance Right for Effective Color Correction
- Special Effects & Image Editing
- Must-know Video Effects to Add Your Videos
- Guide to Chroma Key & Green Screen
- Types of Transitions & When to Use Them
- How to Add Motion Blur in Video
- Blurry Image Is Not Always Bad. Here's Why!
- 3 Techniques to Help You Have a Clean Key
- Remove Spill and Blocky Artifacts from Green Screen Footage
- Slow Down or Speed Up Video Footage
- 5 Advanced VFX Edit You See in Superhero Movies
- Make a Smooth Slo-Mo Effect with Optical Flow Slow Motion
- Powerful Tools for Compositing
- Video Editing & Workflow
- Get Inspired with Creative Cuts & Transitions
- Video Editing Tips to Edit like a Pro
- Flexible Storyboards for Efficient Workflow
- Motion Tracking and Video Stabilization
- Rescue Unusable Video Footage with Stabilization
- Make & Edit a Killer YouTube Video
- Storyboards: Make it Easy to Build Your Story
- Pro Audio Effects for Pro-level Sound Editing
- Fundamentals of Video Editing for Beginners
- How to Make Your Own Movie in Easy Steps
- How & When to Use Jump Cut Editing
- Record Your Screen for YouTube Video Tutorials
- Make Video Collage and Animate with Track Motion Tool
- Create 3D Moving Poster with Mesh Warp
- Split Screen Video with Crop Effect Tool
- Overlay Image on Video — News-Style
- How to Reverse a Video - It’s Easy, Fast, and Simple
- How Keyframe Helps Creating Stunning VFX
- Combine Multiple Clips Together Into One Video
- Creative Match Cut Examples for Better Storytelling
- Create Fun, Effective Text, Titles & Roll Credits
- Change Video Orientation (Rotate or Flip)
- Convert MOV to MP4
- 25 New Cool Text Animations
- Freeze Part of Your Footage for Dramatic Flair
- Learn Motion Tracking for Endless Possibilities
- Bézier Mask to Create Seamless Composites
- J-Cut vs. L-Cut Editing | How-To with Example
- How Nested Timeline Helps You Keep Organized
- Make Holiday Photos More Lively with Slideshow Creator
- Slideshow Creator Tool for Easy Video Montage
- Advanced Tips & Tricks in VEGAS Pro & Movie Studio — with Videos
- Combine Footages from Different Angles (Multicam)
- Fastest and Easiest Way to Make Edits
- Working with Timeline — Places You Can Add Effects To
- Is It different To Edit Normal Footage or 360° footage?
- Let's Get Familiar with Trimmer Tool
- What's Good Bit Rate and Its Effect on Video
- Choosing your Software
- Find the Best Professional Video Software
- Best Video Editing Solution for Windows
- Best Solutions for Home Users & Aspiring Pros
- The Right Video Software from Beginner to Pro
- Video Editing Software for Beginners & Intermediates
- Video Editing Software for Professionals
- Video Editing & Post-Production Software
- Video Effects Software with Pro Effects
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Movie Studio VS. Filmora9
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. DaVinci Resolve