VEGAS Post gives you everything you need for video editing, motion graphics, image composition, live streaming and sound design.
At the heart of VEGAS Post is video editing with VEGAS Pro. Launch clips from your timeline into VEGAS Effects for compositing or export single frames directly to VEGAS Image for editing. Produce perfect audio using SOUND FORGE Audio Studio and instantly bring all your work back into VEGAS Pro to finalize your project.
- Edit & deliver industry-leading formats up to 8K with GPU acceleration.
- Captivate audiences with cinematic filters, effects, transitions and titles.
- Access unlimited royalty-free stock content, cloud services and more with a VEGAS 365 subscription.
Automatically transform voiceover audio into subtitles and text overlays with amazing accuracy in multiple languages.
Create photorealistic or fantasy scenes with multi-layer compositing and keyframe animation in VEGAS Effects. Work directly with clips from your VEGAS Pro timeline for a seamless round trip.
- Over 800 visual effects and presets to enhance your production.
- Create eye-popping, fluid motion interactions easily with behaviors.
- Use advanced particle generators, texts & titling, 3D models in realistic 3D environment, lenses and more.
Create rain, snow, fire, lightning or energy effects. Use turbulence, distortions and bounce for maximum impact.
Build complex layered composites - with 3D models, 2D elements or particle simulations - all within a 3D environment.
Easily correct or replace specific colors in your scene. Soften, blend and enhance color ranges for the perfect result.
Add or remove objects to a scene or clone part of your video to repair problems and create special effects.
Track an object and add a special effect to it. Add fire and smoke to a moving car or beaming lights from a flying helicopter.
Export camera tracking data to 3D software such as Blender and Unreal. Bring rendered sequences back into Effects for seamless compositions.
Create striking compositions with unlimited layers, automatic keying and zero baked-in changes. VEGAS Image keeps your image data RAW and your layers self-contained.
- Take snapshots directly from VEGAS Pro or from image files, even in RAW.
- Work in an independent resolution for large format movie posters.
- Effortlessly create eye-catching thumbnails or beautiful cover art for your video productions.
Apply pencil sketch, mosaic, vibrance, dehaze, sharpen, exposure, light rays and more.
Pinpoint single colors or adjust the overall color of any image. Perform curve adjustments in YUV, HSV, CMYK and LAB.
Combine multiple images taken at different exposures for extraordinary dynamic lighting results.
Fix imperfections using detail from elsewhere in your image for seamless correction.
Discover how fullstack videographer Jake Powley uses VEGAS Post to create moods and emotions for his films.
Reach, engage and grow your audience with live events and broadcast to popular platforms with VEGAS Stream.
- Take your live production from a simple webcam to multiple cameras, video play-ins, dynamic graphics and more.
- Switch between cameras and remote presenters.
- Broadcast to the most popular conferencing apps and streaming services.
- Edit your event and upload to your favorite destinations.
- VEGAS Pro 19
- VEGAS Effects
- VEGAS Image
- VEGAS Stream
- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio
- Boris FX Primatte Studio
Exclusive in subscription:
- Mobile to timeline (100GB)
- Royalty-free stock content
(unlimited up to 4K)
- Text to speech
- Speech to text
The product family Sony VEGAS Pro was taken over by MAGIX in 2016 and since operates under the name of VEGAS Pro.