VEGAS Pro gives you all the tools you need for professional video editing with advanced HDR color correction, live streaming and sound design.
Produce fast, high-quality edits while staying focused on your story.
- Unlimited video & audio tracks
- Storyboard and timeline synchronization
- Scene detection
- Nested timelines
- Adjustment tracks
- Keyframing & automation control
- Multicam editing
- Hundreds of filters, effects, transitions and titles
- Customized workflow, shortcuts & layouts
- Scripting API
Produce immersive chroma key with Academy Award nominated tools used in the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Spider-Man.
- Automatic green/blue screen analysis
- Manual transparency tuning
- Lighting adjustment to correct unevenly lit screens
- Powerful edge correction and cleaning toolset
- Integrated Academy Award winning Mocha masking and planar tracking system
Automatically transform voiceover audio into subtitles and text overlays with amazing accuracy in multiple languages.
Record, edit and mix camera audio with foley and natural sound.
- Automate audio mixes with full control over volume, panning, bussing, audio effects and more.
- Create original sound effects and mix with stock sounds.
Find out how highly acclaimed director Macgregor created the revolutionary series of sci-fi short films One Minute Worlds.
Reach, engage and grow your audience with live events and broadcast to popular platforms with VEGAS Stream.
- Take your live production from a simple webcam to multiple cameras, video play-ins, dynamic graphics and more.
- Switch between cameras and remote presenters.
- Broadcast to the most popular conferencing apps and streaming services.
- Edit your event and upload to your favorite destinations.
Amplify and attenuate frequencies and frequency ranges with a wide variety of filter options in each EQ band to shape your audio.
Without prior conversion, use any format, codec or sample rate and make everything compatible with each other.
Process different audio elements such as musical score and voices independently and easily edit surround sound.
Upgrade from VEGAS 19, 18, 17 or an older version and get:
VEGAS Pro 20 highlights:
- Hue Adjustment curves
- Automatic project collections
- Audio production with VST3
- Optical flow motion tools
- Continuous development
VEGAS Pro 19 highlights:
- Range-limited Color wheels
- White and black point adjustment
- ProRes, BRAW
- Modern adjustable transitions (GL, Bézier curves)
VEGAS Pro 18 highlights:
- VEGAS Capture
- Video noise reduction
- Vectorscope skin tone line
- Accurate logarithmic exposure control
- Color Grading panel enhancements
- VEGAS Pro
- VEGAS Stream
- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio
- Boris FX Primatte Studio
- ActionVFX Starter Subscription