With this update, create multiple smart masks on one image for creative editing, transfer text properties between text events, and dock windows far more easily and intuitively. Several other improvements accelerate and stabilize your editing process. Upgrade now to see the difference! If you already own version 20, it’s a free update.
Powerful but intuitive video editing for content creators. Easily produce YouTube videos, tutorials or product reviews and share with your audience.
Use the VEGAS Hub app to upload videos and images from your iOS or Android device for immediate download to your project. Watch video
Access over 1.5 million royalty-free stock video and audio assets ready to use in your projects. Watch video
See how filmmaker, Sean Hardaway captured a unique performance with the Brooklyn Orchestra in cooperation with accomplished composer, Olivier Glissant.
See how professional videographer, Laci Kobulsky creates inspirational marketing content for social media campaigns.
Upgrade from VEGAS 19, 18, 17 or an older version and get:
VEGAS Pro 20 highlights:
- Hue, saturation, and luminance curves
- Automatic project collections
- Audio production with VST3
- AI Smart Mask (beta)
- Continuous development
VEGAS Pro 19 highlights:
- Range-limited Color wheels
- White and black point adjustment
- ProRes, BRAW
- Modern adjustable transitions (GL, Bézier curves)
VEGAS Pro 18 highlights:
- VEGAS Capture
- Video noise reduction
- Vectorscope skin tone line
- Accurate logarithmic exposure control
- Color Grading panel enhancements
- VEGAS Pro
- VEGAS Stream
- SOUND FORGE Audio Studio
- Boris FX Primatte Studio
- ActionVFX Starter Subscription