"The solid integration of FX Home's compositing tools added to VEGAS POST is something that dreams are made of! The interface is SO clean in both pieces of software, and everything is intuitively found where I think it should be. Combining VEGAS Pro 17's amazing editing capabilities, and staggering selection of audio and video plug-ins, with a very serious piece of compositing software, has been an amazing feat."
To stay at the cutting edge of high-end video, professionals look to software solutions which offer them speed, efficiency, and the power they need to elevate their creativity to new heights. VEGAS POST offers the fastest, most intuitive workflows of any professional editing and post-production software suite, letting film and TV pros work their own way. Leverage a vast array of incredible features. Don’t get bogged down worrying about your tools. Instead, concentrate on bringing your artistic visions to life. Put your creative energy into your work, instead of thinking about how to do it. With the editing power of VEGAS PRO and the astounding visual effects tools in VEGAS Effects and VEGAS Image, you have everything you need to tell your epic stories and inspire your audience, free of limitations!
1. Make Your Cuts
Edit your video to perfection with VEGAS Pro. Use Storyboards to lay out a rough cut like it’s a photo album. Preview your sequence right from the Project Media window. Then use our GPU-accelerated, incredibly fast and intuitive timeline to finish. Work your way.
2. Correct and Enhance
Leverage world-class image stabilization to make shaky footage glass smooth. Take advantage of the powerful Unified Color Grading panel to put a perfect finish on your visuals. Isolate, track, and add FX to objects in your image with the Motion Tracking tools.
3. Add Hollywood-Level VFX
Unleash the power of VEGAS Effects and VEGAS Image for astonishing visual effects, incredibly real compositing, mind-blowing particle generation, and virtually limitless visual creation. Lift up your artistic vision -- you can realize it in the integrated environment of VEGAS POST.
4. Amazing Sound
With all the tools of a full-fledged world-class digital audio workstation, record multitrack audio, apply and edit effects on clips, tracks, or buses, and customize to your satisfaction. Create an astounding and immersive stereo mix without ever leaving the VEGAS PRO timeline.
VEGAS POST is designed for top-end video editing and post production aimed at the highest levels. It sets a new standard for professional-level post production and finishing for feature films, television shows, and commercials. Set yourself apart and build your reputation in a world where high-end post production, compositing, and VFX rule. Get the job done fast and collaborate seamlessly with other professionals working other tasks in the process.
Produce mind-blowing pro-level video and bring your epic artistic visions to life on the screen. Make it simple or make it complex. Either way, make it memorable.
See it for yourself free for 30 days to find out more.
- Industry-leading hardware acceleration
- NEW! AI-driven tools
- Sophisticated color grading options
- Industry-leading HDR support
- NEW! Powerful plug-in management
- NEW! Powerful audio editing & mastering with SOUND FORGE Pro 14
- NEW! Video noise reduction tool
- NEW! Flicker filter
- Over 800 effects and filters
- Particle generators for magical effects
- 3D model rendering
- Green Screen removal
- NEW! Auto Stabilizer
- NEW! Motion track effect
- Built-in keying tools like Chroma Key
- Professional Compositing tools
- Dozens of powerful image filters and effects
- Flexible layer access and adjustment
- NEW! Brush masks and effects
- NEW! RAW Denoise
- 25% discount
- Available now on special offer: get your first 12 months for only $269.88 instead of $359.88.
- Starting the 13th month, pay only $359.88/12 months.
"VEGAS POST has significantly streamlined my workflow. From keying, to advanced color correction, to complex titling and more, VEGAS POST puts so many tools I regularly use into the same ecosystem."
"I never knew how much I needed VEGAS POST until I got my hands on it! VEGAS EFFECTS let me easily create beautiful visual effects that that you would see in any of the latest superhero movies. VEGAS IMAGE makes it simple for me to create posters, cover art, thumbnails and more without hassle. VEGAS Pro added so many new features that professionals needed and it now rivals the top editors! VEGAS POST is truly the ultimate package that I use every single day and don't know how it can get any better than this!"
VEGAS POST: Use the fastest cutting tools around, and stunning video editing and post-production power, to shape your story with no limits on your creative freedom.
- Storyboards: lay out your video and images like photos in an album, rearranging them at will. Go to the timeline for complete control when you’re ready.
- Unlimited Video and Audio Tracks: use as many as or as few tracks as you need and organize them your way. Mix and match any kind of files onto the same video track.
- Over 800 Video Effects and Filters: set your creativity run wild with an incredible array of fully customizable, top-quality effects, correction tools, and presets.
- 3D Text and Titling: design blockbuster-worthy text and titles with lights, shadows, and environmental mapping.
VEGAS POST: Powerful video editing tools and everything you need to take your post-production compositing, video FX, and more to the highest level.
- Multiple Nested Timelines: focus on editing individual scenes, then bring them all together seamlessly on a master timeline. Great for team workflow!
- Fully GPU Accelerated: with support for all three major manufacturers, leverage the power of your system’s GPU for smooth playback and the fastest editing environment around.
- 360° Video Editing: create stunning environments or immersive tours with a fully integrated 360° editing workflow.
- 8K Support: GPU acceleration and RAM preview lets you work with super-high resolutions.
- Thread Rendering: render portions of your project in the background while you work for an uninterrupted workflow.
VEGAS POST: Logical, powerful HDR-compatible color grading tools supply everything you need to create the perfect color match or signature look in a straightforward, fast workflow.
- Unified Color Grading Panel: your most important color grading tools collected in a single window for unmatched color correction and grading speed and power.
- HDR Workflow: take full advantage of high dynamic range footage and work with the amazing exposure and color detail found in the HDR environment.
- Video Preview and Scopes: be absolutely sure of your accuracy with fully HDR-ready video scopes and HDR previews.
- LUT Import and Export: import camera LUTs or looks from other applications and export your own LUTs for use in your VEGAS projects or in other software.
- High-End Pipeline: enjoy support for 8K video and 32-bit floating point color.
VEGAS POST: Absolute unbridled creativity with the highest-level video effects, particle generation, complete compositing freedom, and tight integration between applications.
- Mesh Warp: map video onto objects in other video clips, even in distorted shapes and contours.
- Planar Motion Tracking: pin images or FX to moving objects even as they change shape in 3D space.
- Optical-Flow Slow Motion: create the smoothest slow motion ever, even with low-frame rate footage like 24 fps.
- Particle Generators: Conjure crazy weather, raise or destroy whole cities, unleash swarms, blanket your world in fog or smoke.
- Fire and Lighting Generators: create realistic fire or lightning complete with heat distortion and environmental lighting effects.
- 3D Model Rendering: import 3D models and create realistic animations with lighting and shadows, reflections, and virtual cameras.
- Incredible Chromakey: don’t just key; take advantage of spill suppression and light wrapping for even more seamless compositing.
VEGAS POST: Complete digital audio workstation tools to record, edit, mix, and automate your projects in a completely natural and smooth workflow.
- Complete Multitrack Audio Environment: record and automate audio in a multitrack environment with input buses, professional metering, punch-in recording, and more.
- Extensive Audio Effects: apply more than 40 built-in effects to individual objects, events on a track, and buses.
- Multicam Audio Synchronization: automatically synchronize footage using audio waveforms for fast, easy editing of footage from multiple cameras.
VEGAS POST: Deliver your project in all of the important major formats with hardware-accelerated rendering of AVC and HEVC to slash your delivery time.
- Codec Presets: choose from many templates for the most-used formats and customize them to fit your needs.
- GPU Accelerated Rendering: cut your render times by as much as half with GPU accelerated rendering of AVC and HEVC formats.
- Share Online: automatically render and upload to your YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook account with just a few clicks.
- Export Queue: set up a list of shots to render and then go on about your day.
- Color Grading & Correction
- Understanding Color Grading vs. Color Correction
- Guide for Professional Color Grading
- Video Scopes for Accurate Color Correction
- Color Grading Panel for a Powerful Workflow
- Easy and Quick Color Correction & Color Grading with LUT
- Build Atmosphere with Filter & Effect
- How to Fix Image That's Too Dark or Bright
- Get More Details with HDR Color Grading
- Set Your White Balance Right for Effective Color Correction
- Special Effects & Image Editing
- Must-know Video Effects to Add Your Videos
- Guide to Chroma Key & Green Screen
- Types of Transitions & When to Use Them
- How to Add Motion Blur in Video
- Blurry Image Is Not Always Bad. Here's Why!
- 3 Techniques to Help You Have a Clean Key
- Remove Spill and Blocky Artifacts from Green Screen Footage
- Slow Down or Speed Up Video Footage
- 5 Advanced VFX Edit You See in Superhero Movies
- Make a Smooth Slo-Mo Effect with Optical Flow Slow Motion
- Powerful Tools for Compositing
- Video Editing & Workflow
- Get Inspired with Creative Cuts & Transitions
- Video Editing Tips to Edit like a Pro
- Flexible Storyboards for Efficient Workflow
- Motion Tracking and Video Stabilization
- Rescue Unusable Video Footage with Stabilization
- Make & Edit a Killer YouTube Video
- Storyboards: Make it Easy to Build Your Story
- Pro Audio Effects for Pro-level Sound Editing
- Fundamentals of Video Editing for Beginners
- How to Make Your Own Movie in Easy Steps
- How & When to Use Jump Cut Editing
- Record Your Screen for YouTube Video Tutorials
- Make Video Collage and Animate with Track Motion Tool
- Create 3D Moving Poster with Mesh Warp
- Split Screen Video with Crop Effect Tool
- Overlay Image on Video — News-Style
- How to Reverse a Video - It’s Easy, Fast, and Simple
- How Keyframe Helps Creating Stunning VFX
- Combine Multiple Clips Together Into One Video
- Creative Match Cut Examples for Better Storytelling
- Create Fun, Effective Text, Titles & Roll Credits
- Change Video Orientation (Rotate or Flip)
- Convert MOV to MP4
- 25 New Cool Text Animations
- Freeze Part of Your Footage for Dramatic Flair
- Learn Motion Tracking for Endless Possibilities
- Bézier Mask to Create Seamless Composites
- J-Cut vs. L-Cut Editing | How-To with Example
- How Nested Timeline Helps You Keep Organized
- Make Holiday Photos More Lively with Slideshow Creator
- Slideshow Creator Tool for Easy Video Montage
- Advanced Tips & Tricks in VEGAS Pro & Movie Studio — with Videos
- Combine Footages from Different Angles (Multicam)
- Fastest and Easiest Way to Make Edits
- Working with Timeline — Places You Can Add Effects To
- Is It different To Edit Normal Footage or 360° footage?
- Let's Get Familiar with Trimmer Tool
- Record High-Quality Voiceover & Add It in Video
- Choosing your Software
- Find the Best Professional Video Software
- Best Video Editing Solution for Windows
- Best Solutions for Home Users & Aspiring Pros
- The Right Video Software from Beginner to Pro
- Video Editing Software for Beginners & Intermediates
- Video Editing Software for Professionals
- Video Editing & Post-Production Software
- Video Effects Software with Pro Effects
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Movie Studio VS. Filmora9
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video Editor Comparison: VEGAS Pro VS. DaVinci Resolve